Saturday 23 February 2013

THE BUNGALOW IS A MESS!

As title says it is a mess! Yesterday, I started to clear some more things for the charity shop and I moved furniture. Now I've had enough and haven't done anything today apart from a load of washing, made some bread and drink brews.Oh, and watch TV. Why do I start these things? Because I know after a few hours I'll think, "Why? Oh why did i start?" Then, I'll shut the door and walk away.
I've got 3 piles of washing to iron and I keep moving it, and I keep thinking it might just go away. Its still there.
Now I'm sat here thinking what else to say. There's nothing else to say except I'm tired and fed up. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll feel better and be able to get in to gear and do something about it.

Lisa x

4 comments:

  1. Aw you sound like you could do with a hand, I could pop over and do that ironing for you if only we all lived on the same street!! lol, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucey ,i think we would end up having loads of brews instead ,maybe u could send me a virtual kick up the bum.lol

    lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex i know your right so i'll start a fresh and get moving,well after a nice brew lol.
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete