Saturday 24 November 2012

MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Well 22 years ago today i married my Man .At quarter past 10 . Funny how i remember that but for the first few years i always got the day  wrong i said it was the 28th ,i blame it on been pregnant most of the time haha.We got together in the june and i was pregnant in august and got married in november , and people said they'd give us 9 months.WELL U WAS WRONG  am not saying my marrage is perfect ,we have had our ups and downs and things go wrong but it made us stronger and we got here and i love him more and more each day.So to my husband i love you so much and Happy Anniversary and i am Proud to be your wife .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! My mom thought I was settling for the first thing that came along. "I hope you know what you're doing" was what I heard. We're at 23. You got it right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 23 years Alex .Here's to many more years for both of us!
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete