Monday 16 July 2012

PICTURES OF THE NEW GARDEN.

Hey bloggers,

So here's the new garden, its a bit of a mess at the minute. Hopefully, when the sun decides to shine and I can get it cleaned up it will start to look nice. : )


From the conservatory it looks tidy lol.


Another set of doors in the back, oh and half a dog lol. Looks okay so far. : )


Now the messy bits lol.


Hopefully soon it will be all sorted out. I've to get a 10ft pool in here yet !!!!




Now these are at the bottom of the garden, we tied them to the fencing so hopefully it will nice soon when all the flowers start to bloom.

Anyway thanks for dropping and looking at my new garden.

lisa x

2 comments:

  1. I am a lover of flagstone and I really like that fleur de lis railing. You'll have a fine garden once you're done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the dropping by,i hope it looks nice.I've done some more planting and got the pool filling so i'll post pic's later.
      Lisa x

      Delete